lundi 25 novembre 2013

Entry#7

     My conversation  face to face with Emili Gumy  the director of Boys and Girl's Club:



Me: Hi, miss!

Her: Hello , excuse me , but what's your name again?

Me: My name is Julie Bibeau-Felteau.

Her: Why did you call me?

Me: Oh.... well, I want to know more about the summer camp with Boys and Girl's club .

Her: Ok , what do you want to know ? Please clarify.

Me: I want to know if I can make application for this summer?

Her: Yes , if your legally of age, it's perfect. You must do that on April.

Me: Ok , perfect.

Her: Do you had others questions?

Me: No , thank you , that's all!

Her: Ok, bye , see you soon!

                  

                     What I would say in the future:

Me: Good morning Emili! How are you?

Her: Good morning Julie! I'm fine , thank you!

Me: I made you come to obtain more informations about the Boys and Girl's summer camp.

Her: Ok , how can I help you?

Me: I just want to know when is the right time to make application ?

Her: In April , generally it's the perfect time to make application. So you must give your CV , next April.

Me: Thank you so much! Have a nice week!

Her: You welcome! If you have others questions, please do not hesitate to approach me directly!



                                 The word that I learnt


An interaction that I had in English was when the lunchtime finished in the class. One of the child throw away something in the garbage and then the educator said the word. Lailing said: ''Put the garbage in the garbage'' .
When I heard that I was like :'' Did you made a mistake''? ( but in my head I was sure that what Lailing said was righ) . I replied , that dishes was the word to said that. But ,I found that dishes was reliated to washes . And '' déchet'' was really '' garbage''.




                                       New word:

The new word that I learned is garbage; because I learned the real definition of this word.

     

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire