vendredi 29 novembre 2013

Entry #8


                                Goals


   I attain the goals that I had set at the beginning of the internship , because I developped interaction with children and I learned new words by interacting with new people. Efectively , there were a lot of barriers that were in place , like the fact that it was difficult to understood some people.


                                           Strategies



              The language Learning strategies were taken out from  the article , Profile of a successful language learner.  On my first blog , I only write two strategies that I use , but for real it was three. '' Practicing'' , '' using mnemonics techniques '' and '' communicates in whichever way possible'' were the three that I was supposed to write in my first entry.  Unfortunately , only two  strategies works for me. It was '' Practicing'' and '' using mnemonics techniques''.  Strangely , I never use the strategy '' communicates in whichever way possible''. I will continue to use these two strategies in my life . The strategy '' using mnemonics techniques'' will be using by doing my homeworks and  study my exams , but more especially
 Also , when I will be with my spanish friends and English friends , I will use '' the pratice '' strategy.



                                            Language


   My level in English was improved  in my grammar ,  the fluency of  the structure of ideas and the pronunciation. Effectively, The fluency was better and the ideas were more easy to construct in a sentence , because   I'm less stressed and more attentive. Also, my pronunciation  was better . But I found it difficult to improved my English , when  it was Noisy in the place, because I can't focus at work .



                                       Growth

   I can say that I learned a lot of things about myself throught this fantastic experience. I learned that I have the capacity to work with children in a  multicultural environment . I was really skeptical before my entry into this new place , but my perseverance and my good mood made my job easy.The days of three hours  become short days. My lazyness took a big part in my life, but when I began to work at this place it disapear completely. My desire to help was so more than myself , that I completely forget the hours.
The anglophone culture taught me a lot about myself. The French language look a like the English language .  The  humour is significantly the same  and the words have radically the same meaning. Been in an anglophone environment gave me the opportunity to learned the English humour , new words , expressions and I found English people really forthrights.



                                      The internship


   I gained confidence  and a lot of  patience  from this experience. Efectively , children calmed me a lot. I sincerely appreciated the time passed with them . If I had to do it again I would be with older children, because they are more mature and I could have a real conversation with them.

 

                                      Gratitude

    I thank my host with a card. I wrote a beautiful message Inside this.
 I write that I thanks to this internship because I found my new career: Teaching !
 
 
 

                                     The placement

       
            I will recommend this internship to an other student , because it's a beautiful experience to improved our English and interacted entirely in this language.  Also , seeing the multiculturality is a great oppotunity to understand how they live..
 
 
 
 
Thank you Emili and more specifically  Christi:)




                                            

1 commentaire:

  1. Excellent article!!! Good work, your concept is really helpful for me. Thanks for your contribution in sharing such wonderful information. internship in coimbatore India

    RépondreEffacer